If you’re a make-up lover, then you ought to have brushes. These brushes always come handy with blending foundation for trying the intense smokey eye look. But do you know that these make-up brushes may contain bits of make-up, oil, dirt, and lots of bacteria? It’s true and that’s why you should always clean your brushes at a regular interval. If you don’t want to invest in an expensive make-up brush cleanser, we have decoded simple tricks which you can try at home and keep your brushes clean.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Take a bowl of warm water and dip all your brushes in water for a few minutes.
- Now, add a few drops of clear shampoo or even baby shampoo to make a solution.
- Dip all your brushes into this solution and swirl your brush tips in a bowl one by one.
- Next, take out the brush one by one and gently rub it on your palm to work the lather. To clean it further, run the same brush under the tap of water.
- If you still think the brush is dirty, keep repeating the two steps mentioned above.
- Lastly, dip the brush in warm water again for some time. Then wipe these brushes with a cloth, maintaining the shape of the bristles.
You can keep them flat on a paper and let them dry the entire day.